DustRam® Certified Contractors
Dust Free Flooring Removal Services – Find a DustRam® Location Near You
- HIRE A DUST FREE TILE REMOVAL CONTRACTOR NEAR YOU -
Tile Removal Directory is constructed to provide you with resources for finding quality dust free tile removal and floor removal contractors across the United States. The contractors listed use the heavy-duty patented DustRam® System Equipment invented by Jack King. If you are planning a remodel of your home that will involve removing tile or other ceramic tile flooring materials, there are many important factors to consider when hiring removal services.
A few key factors are listed below:
- Dust Free ceramic tile removal demolition specialists versus traditional, dusty companies that expose you to dangerous silica dust that is created during the tile chipping process to remove the ceramic tile flooring.
- Costs – You will need to request a quote on dustless floor removal and dust free surface prep to meet your budget and expectations. Find a contractor near you and contact them directly for a free project estimate.
- Qualified Contractors or Installers – Do they have a BBB (Better Business Bureau) Rating? Make sure they are DustRam® Certified for a guaranteed dust free tile removal service.
- What have prior customers said in Yelp.com and Google+ local reviews about flooring removal services. Read through the positive and negative reviews to make sure you know what company you are hiring for your dust free tile removal.
How Much is Captured in a Dust Free Tile Removal Job?
Process of Removing Ceramic Tile Dust Free
The Flooring Industry has seen significant developments in new flooring materials and products but most contractors still use outdated ceramic tile removal tools, equipment, and methods. Removing tile typically leaves the interior of your home and all your belongings covered in Crystalline Silica dust for weeks, if not months. Plastic, tape, and floor/window fans are not the solution nor do they eliminate the pervasive dust.
In addition to the cost of new flooring, homeowners can spend hundreds of dollars on staying in a hotel during the process and having professional cleaning companies remove what they can of the dust from carpets, furniture, draperies, electronics, ductwork, etc. If you have respiratory or other medical conditions, the dust can add additional costs in time lost from work and medical office visits.
Luckily, there are contractors out there that have invested in the latest advanced technology for Dustless Flooring removal. The DustRam® System Equipment consists of multiple tile removing tools used with high-performance vacuums to capture dust at the source and prevent it from ever becoming airborne. The additional benefit of the process is the majority of surface prep has also been completed.
What are the Differences Dust Free vs. Traditional Tile Removal
How Much Does Dust Free Tile Removal Cost?
The budget for your project will determine the kind of new flooring you want to be installed in your home, who the installer will be, and whether or not you use a contractor who can remove your tile dust free. If you and your family’s health, your home, and your many belongings are of great value to you, consider the cost of using a service that will not expose you to hundreds of pounds of tile dust.
Build the remainder of your budget and selection of flooring materials on top of that cost to ensure that you are not spending hundreds or thousands of dollars after the project is complete to remove the leftover dust from your home. The investment you make in your new flooring installation, in all aspects, should result in a beautiful new floor that adds value to your home, compliments your lifestyle, and has no lingering negative consequences.
Hire a Reputable Contractor
With the technology available on Smartphones, tablets, computers, it is easier than ever to research companies before you select a contractor for your project. Checking reviews from a variety of sources will allow you to see all the negative or positive comments clients have felt compelled to post about a company they have used. Sometimes the businesses themselves pay for reviews, this should not be, no customer should ever be pressured to providing a review, and you can always tell when a business owner leaves a review. DustRam® is listed in the BBB and is a reputable national certifying entity that leads the dust free tile removal industry.